Name: Sue Cerrillo
We are DONE collecting cardboard tubing/rolls.
Thank you to everyone who turned some in for VBS.
They have been put to good use. :)
Sue & Lisa
See below for more info and the winners of the early bird contest….
Name: Rena Barton
Edible Arrangements in Bluffton is looking for dependable people for drivers and production. Please apply in person. They are located in the Belfair Shopping Center behind IHop.
Name: Theresa Osborne
Does anyone have the following books for sale (preferred) or to borrow for the upcoming school year? Thanks.
(If you are only loaning them it would be very helpful to pencil your name in the front cover so that I may return them to their proper owner.)
• A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court, Mark Twain
• Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
• Treasure Island, Robert Louis Stevenson
• Gulliver’s Travels, Jonathan Swift
• Billy Budd, Herman Melville
• The House of Mirth and The Age of Innocence, both by Edith Wharton
o Or replace 2nd book with Daisy Miller, Henry James
• My Antonia, Willa Cather
• The Old Man and the Sea and A Moveable Feast, both by Ernest Hemmingway
• The Aeneid, Virgil
• Divine Comedy: Inferno, Dante
• Don Quixote, Miguel de Cervantes
• Faust, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
• The Picture of Dorian Grey, Oscar Wilde
• Surprised by Joy: The Shape of my Early Life, CS Lewis
• Night of the Moonjellies, Mark Shasha
Ages: Upcoming Kindergarten-Upcoming 6th graders
Name: Debi Gant
ISO a covered trailer to use as storage from now until June 2nd. As I am packing for moving, we are also switching rooms and packing up for Caroline’s room mates to move in and are now desperate for space so we can move furniture in, out and around.
Call or text me at 843-812-0171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I checked into renting a PODS container, but none are available ASAP.
Two teenagers, ready to work to earn money for FLOW.
Brooke and Talley are hard workers.
Please email me email@example.com or call me at 843-592-1502 to discuss. Thanks!
Beautiful 2 acre tract of land on high ground in Okatie for sale, backing up to the Altamaha Town Preserve. Sits half-way between Beaufort and Bluffton, an easy drive to the church and to shopping. Asking $130,000. Call 843-271-0806 for more information.