Name: jasmine christian
My name is Jasmine Christian. My husband and I are new to the Beaufort area and new to CBC. I am a homeschooling mother of one boy he’s 8. :) I am looking for some babysitting work and am willing to do errands.. Shopping, ect.. & also pick ups if needed.
If anyone is in need of any of these services please feel free to contact me by phone at 803-398-7550. I would love to speak with you. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!
Join us on Christmas Eve (Wednesday, 12/24) at 1:00pm to bless the residents of the Helena House with Christmas Carols! The Helena House is located at 1674 Paris Ave in Port Royal. Questions? Please call Brenda at 812-9454.
Registration is Open for homeschool Suzuki Violin in Beaufort! Starts on Monday, Jan. 12th!
Click link below and register for:
Twinkle Stars Violin Class in downtown Beaufort (across from Yo-Yo’s)
715 Bay Street, Upstairs;Beaufort, SC
Mondays, 11:30-Noon, Ages 4-7, $5 a class, starting Mon. Jan. 12th
Introduction to music and violin, we’ll explore the basics. Parents
can play along, too!
Ami Rabinowitz is the teacher. She began studying the viola at 9 years old in Columbia, South Carolina at USC Strings Project. Since then, she has had the opportunity to study at South Carolina Governor’s School for the Arts and Humanities and Hartt School of Music. She is certified in the Suzuki Method for violin and viola, O’Connor Method books 1, 2, 3, and beyond as well as Musikgarten for babies and toddlers. Ami teaches strings at Bridges Preparatory School, Beaufort Montessori and May River Montessori.
From Monica Wilkinson Does anyone have a set of DVD’s for Saxon 5/4 3rd edition? I would like to borrow or purchase used if possible. Thanks in advance! Email: email@example.com
From Alexis W. -
There is a single mom who is in need of shelter while she waits to start a new job and get back on her feet.
Right now she is getting food bank help, but is living from night to night at a hotel and cannot afford to continue to stay there.
Her name is Carie Moreua, and her friend had her phone turned back on so that she can take calls if there is anyone who can help in this situation.
Her number is 843-422-5084.
Name: charles cox
FOR SALE: iPod, 32 GB, 5th Gen, dual camera, silver. This was a display model, has a few minor scratches on the back, but otherwise is brand new, never used. I bought 2 of them, but decided I only needed one. I got a SUPER deal on this one, so letting it go for $190. They retail for $247.99,
843-476-6868, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Name: charles cox
**IMPORTANT UPDATE SKATEFEST 2014**
SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED
#1 – The Civic Center has booked another group with our group this year and so they are at MAX capacity for our session. They required payment on DEC 8, and I only paid for those that signed up, plus 10, to allow for late comers. We exceeded that by about 20!! In the past, this hasn’t been a problem because they never booked a large group with ours, like they are doing this year, so we have no wiggle room!!
#2 – Because of this, we’re overbooked, so I’m looking for adults that are willing to NOT skate this year, in order for the kids to have a good time. Basically, I need about 20 adults to sit out this year, and we can arrange this down there depending on how many actually show up. Thank you for understanding, and I do apologize.
Marine Corps Aviation Association
The Great Santini Squadron
2015 Scholarship Program
The First Annual MCAA The Great Santini Squadron scholarship will be awarded during the Spring of 2015. Eligibility is limited to students in their senior year at any public or private high school in Beaufort County. Applicants must have demonstrated leadership, academic excellence and outstanding citizenship through volunteer efforts and participation in the community.
Beaufort County South Carolina: Two $1,500 scholarships for the academic year 2015-2016 are available for high school seniors attending any public or private high school in Beaufort County.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
* Seeking graduating seniors with a record of service to country or in the community, in non-school sponsored activities, and participation in extracurricular school activities.
* Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 with intent to attend 4 year college.
* It will be the student’s responsibility to adhere to the IRS Publication 970 rules for possible tax implications of this award.
* Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation. One letter should attest to the academic excellence and potential of the candidate, the second should focus on the candidates service to the community or country. Letters of recommendation should be from teachers, mentors, coaches, community or spiritual leaders etc. Applicants are encouraged to provide meaningful letters of recommendation, understanding that multiple letters without substance do not increase the quality of the application.
* Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor on their application attesting they are a qualified fit for this scholarship program. MCAA The Great Santini Squadron strongly suggests that each high school present this opportunity to all qualified applicants that match this program’s guidelines. Application deadline is March 31, 2015 by 11:59 p.m. to be received by email. Late applications will not be accepted.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed, and recipients selected, by a committee consisting of active members of MCAA The Great Santini Squadron. The scholarships will be awarded in May 2015.
Please submit any questions to: email@example.com
We are very excited to announce that James Edward has been welcomed home into the Wilson family on December 6th! Now that Amy and baby James are resting at home we would like to provide meals to help them with the transition of family of 4 to a family of 5! If you are able to bless this lovely family with a meal in the coming weeks, please sign up below. There are no food allergies, but a request has been made for no onions or peppers. Please plan your meals to feed 2 adults and 2 children. Thank you all in advance for helping meet the needs of the Wilson family!
Click here: http://www.takethemameal.com/meals.php?t=KYQA5547 to sign up!
811 Coates Lane
Beaufort, SC 29902
843-310-9029 (Amy Cell)
If anyone has a guitar or soccer goal that they would like to find a new home for, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-592-1502. I am looking for both to be in good working order and am willing to purchase if reasonably priced.