Available to CBCCA students as well as non-CBCCA home school students.
Place: Community Bible Church, Children’s Building
Dates: April 30 – May 2, 2018 (Tuesday – Thursday)
Grades: 4 – 12
Testers: Audrey Broggi, Cindy Smith, Erica Lawson
Time: 8:45 – 12:00 (approximate)
Administrative Fee: $40.00 per student. Payment in the form of a check made out to CBC, with “Stanford Test fee” written in the memo. Give to Claudia Gay or Laura Caldwell (Front Desk of main building.)
Deadline for fee payment: April 11. No student will be tested without payment. Parents are responsible for ordering/purchasing the Stanford Achievement Tests for their child(ren). The instructions are:
• Order online (https://www.bjupresshomeschool.com/content/testing) or call BJUP (800.845.5731). You will be ordering the Stanford Test according to the grade level of your student this spring.
• Order no later than March 20, 2019. If ordering after that date, call BJUP to ensure a timely delivery to the test administrator.
• You will need to identify the tester as: Erica Lawson. Erica’s tester ID number is: 78955155
• BJU will require you to verify that you homeschool your child(ren)
• On the same day you order your test, please e-mail Erica: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
a. Student’s first, middle initial, last name.
b. Parent contact information; phone number & E-mail
c. Birthdate of student
d. Current Grade level
e. Parent’s mailing address
Tests will be shipped to Erica. The day after testing she will mail the tests back to BJU. The parent (purchaser) will be notified by BJU when the results are ready for review online, usually within 10 business days from the day the tests are received back at BJU.
Thank you for allowing CBC the privilege of administering the Stanford to your student(s). Our desire is to provide an optimum environment where the student can perform to his/her ability.
If you have any questions, please email or call Erica email@example.com or 843-304-4449. Please remember to adhere to the March 20 and April 11 deadlines. Thank you.