The Stanford Achievement Test will be administered to homeschooling students this spring. This testing is available to CBCCA students as well as non-CBCCA/non-CBC homeschool students. The details follow:
Place: Community Bible Church, Children’s Building
Dates: May 2 – May 4, 2017 (Tuesday – Thursday)
Grades: 4 – 12
Testers: Audrey Broggi, Cindy Smith, Ninette Hodgins
Time: 8:45 – 12:00 (approximate)
Administrative Fee: $40.00 per student.
Payment preferred in the form of a check made out to CBC, with “Stanford Test fee” written in the memo.
Give to Claudia Gay or Laura Caldwell (Front Desk of main building)
Deadline is April 11. No student will be tested Without Payment.
(Please do not make us come to you; pay promptly. Thank you)
Parents are responsible for ordering and paying for the Stanford Achievement Tests (NOT the Stanford/OLSAT) for their child (children). The instructions are:
- Order online (bjupresstesting.com) or call BJUP (800.845.5731). You will be ordering the Stanford Achievement Test (the SAT or TASK [for high school ] ) according to the current grade level of your student.
- Should order by March 27, 2017 in order to ensure timely delivery. If ordering after that date, best to call BJUP to ensure a timely delivery to the test administrator.
- You will need to identify the tester as Ninette Hodgins. Ninette’s tester ID number is 910564.
- BJU will require you to verify that you homeschool your child (children).
- On the same day you order your test, please e-mail Ninette (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Student’s first, middle initial, last name d. preferred parent contact information-
- birthdate of student – phone number or e-mail
- Current grade level e. parent’s mailing address
- Tests will initially be shipped to Ninette. The day after testing she will mail the tests back to BJU. The parent (purchaser) will be notified by BJU when the results are ready for review online, usually within 10 business days from the day the tests are received back at BJU. _______________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for allowing CBC the privilege of administering the Stanford to your student(s). Our desire is to provide an optimum environment where the student can perform to his/her ability. If you have any questions, please email or call Ninette (firstname.lastname@example.org) (843.757.6822).
Please remember to adhere to the March 27 and April 11 deadlines. Thank you