PLEASE RESPOND TO THE PERSON POSTING NOT IN THE COMMENT SECTION
The Parris Island Museum Gift Shop is HIRING!
Attire: Business Casual
Hourly: 27-34 hours a week
Hours: 9:30 am – 4:15 pm on your scheduled days
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS!
– Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
– Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
– Advises customers by providing information on products.
– Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing cash, and credit cards.
– Tagging and restocking merchandise (must be able to lift heavy boxes)
– Performing light cleaning duties and keeping the store organized
– Filling web orders and taking and placing phone orders
– Answering questions regarding base events and locations
Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs and offering items that they may not know about, Product Knowledge, People Skills, High Energy Level, Dependability and punctuality, General Math Skills including counting back money, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge
If you meet these qualifications and are interested, please call the Parris Island Museum Gift Shop at 843-228-2166.