Just a courtesy reminder of the upcoming due dates!
Lets BEAT THE DEADLINE, not MEET THE DEADLINE!
Grades K-8: Progress reports due June 15th
Grades 9-11: Progress reports and transcripts due June 15th
Grade 12: Progress reports and transcripts due May 15th
AS A REMINDER, PROGRESS REPORTS CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING INFO:
- a brief summary of your student’s progress in each course
- the number of days your family homeschooled for the reporting period. This must total 180 days by the end of the year.
- in the last report of the year, you must include a statement saying that the student has fulfilled all requirements for that school year and is being promoted to the next grade.
- One sample of work in each subject is needed.
- A sample page of your plan book or course schedule.
- For children in the 3rd grade and above, a copy of their standardized achievement test must be submitted. Tests accepted by CBCCA are as follows: PASS, Stanford, IOWA, Brigance, SAT, PSAT, ACT. Any test not listed above will not be accepted for CBCCA students.
Please remember, I am here for any question you may have! Do not hesitate to call or e-mail! Praying for our sweet families as you finish up the school year!