If you have friends, neighbors, or family who are curious about homeschooling—or are looking for practical getting started tips, feel free to forward this email so they can register for this free live webinar!
Homeschooling This Fall?
Getting Started Q & A
Free live webinar on August 13, 6:00 p.m. ET
REGISTER TO GET ZOOM LINK »
Is homeschooling on your radar? Does it look like the best school option for your kids and one that might just work for your whole family? If so, this webinar is for you!
Join three homeschool experts and a public school mom who will walk you through an overview of what you need to get started homeschooling and answer your questions about how homeschooling can work for your kids.
Public school mom Sandra Kim has decided to jump into homeschooling—and actually, she’s still figuring things out! In this webinar, she’s joined by 3 experienced homeschooling parents to help answer her questions and reassure her that she can help her children thrive!
- What do I teach? Where do I get curriculum? And how much will it cost?
- What kind of curriculum would fit my kid best? What is my child’s learning style?
- What about evaluations: What is my child ready to learn? How do I evaluate progress? What testing is required?
- What resources, support, and community are available to me and my child while homeschooling?
- How do working parents juggle homeschooling and work?
Workshop will be aired live on August 13.
REGISTER FOR FREE WEBINAR »