Progress Reports????

Just a reminder that progress reports for grades K-8 WERE DUE on Monday the 15th. As of today, thank you to the 80% of families who turned their reports in on time. To the other 20% PLEASE turn them in by Friday at 5:00pm. Remember, they can be scanned and emailed!!!

Thanks in advance for your help on this!

%d bloggers like this: