HS Progress reports were due Jan 10…there are still several families that have not turned in reports. Please get them in by Friday! As a reminder, I need numerical grades along with how many credits the class is (usually 1 or 1/2) In addition work samples, a copy of a plan book page (or its equivalent), and the number of days schooled.
- Academic Advisor
- CBCCA HANDBOOK (22-23 Academic year)
- Jr. High & High School Co-Op
- Past Meetings (2020-2021)
- Scholarship Info/Ranking Policy
- Special Needs Resources
- Woman’s Life and Kid’s Life
- Yearbook 2023
- Welcome Area Homeschoolers!
- AP Courses and Exams Info
- Dual Enrollment
- Homeschool Eligibility Beaufort County Schools
Join 719 other subscribers
To unfollow this blog go to: https://wordpress.com/following/edit
Friday, May 26, 2023 at 7:00pm (Rehearsal is at 6:00pm)
2022-2023 Progress Reports
Grades K-8: Nov 10, 2022 March 10, 2023, June 10, 2023
Grades 9-11: Jan 10, 2023, June 10, 2023
Grade 12: Jan 10, 2023 May 19, 2023
23-24 Meetings Dates & Times
FIRST MANDATORY: August 8th, 2023 6:30pm
MEETINGS WILL USUALLY BE HELD THE SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH @ 7:00pm, with fellowship and refreshments from 6:30-7:00pm. Please double check as dates and times are subject to change.
- 150,645 hits