- Must be able to drive to my home in Early Branch 2x per week.
- Hours can be somewhat flexible, but I prefer 9 am – noon. I prefer Mondays and Wednesdays, but this is flexible.
- Babysitter should expect to play with the twins (indoors and out), read, make snacks and/or lunch, change diapers, possibly do a short Bible selection or a lesson from a book called Before Five In a Row, or craft. Babysitter should be able to teach simple concepts like: colors, numbers, letters, etc (typical preschool activities).
- I will be home helping my other children with school while this individual cares for the twins.
- Pay is $10 per hour, 6 hours per week.
- Questions: Call/Email/or text Kelly McDaniel 321-6935 or email@example.com.
From Kelly McDaniel –
I am looking for a teenager or adult to babysit my 2 1/2 year old twins, twice per week while I school my older children.