We need people to volunteer to cook dinner on Thursdays for the Frontlnes youth ministry at CBC. Dinner is served from 6 -7 PM. A main dish, a side dish and a dessert(s) are needed each week to feed about 75-80 people. Drinks, cups, plates and silverware, etc. will be provided. There is a weekly budget of $125.00. You can turn your receipt into Drew Kuehl or directly to Caren in the front office for reimbursement. You may cook at your own home or at the Youth building (brand new oven/stove). You can cook by yourself or with a friend and bring the food to the youth building by 5:30 PM so that everything can be set up to be served by 6 PM. If you have any questions please call Amy Kuehl at 757-581-3219. Please also check out the CBC Youth Ministry Facebook page for more info. This is a wonderful way to serve the youth at CBC. Thanks in advance to all who sign up to help.
From Candida –
We have a couple in the Discovery Class with us who are moving to Beaufort in September. Right now they are driving an hour to and from church and they are so excited to be closer so they can be more involved.
They are looking for 4-5 strong men to help them with a few heavy pieces of furniture on Sept 21. If you can help with this or have a teenage boy that you can volunteer, please contact Polly Walker. Her number is: 912-531-1870. Thanks so much in advance for coming alongside this sweet couple during their move.
From Rena –
Hey! If anyone could use some extra money that could help Robert put up storm shutters on the Olsen’s house please give him or me a call!
843-505-3283 Robert Barton
(843) 505-4600 Rena
If someone would like to free up some space in their house – I am looking for a treadmill.
From YMCA –
We are happy to announce that our new swim team coach is Taylor Keen. Attached you will find a letter from her in regards to her swimming experience. Taylor is very enthusiastic and excited to start this year and we are happy to have her on board.
- Registration for swim team will begin Sept. 1 – 28th, 2017.
- Register at the YMCA front desk (registration form attached) OR
- Register online through YMCA of Beaufort County https://operations.daxko.com/Online/5153/Programs/Search.mvc
- Evaluations will take place September 25ththrough September 29th 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm. ALL swimmers (except high school swimmers) will need to undergo an evaluation, this will also provide time for Taylor to meet all of the swimmers. Please feel free to come in any of those days, you do not need to set up an appointment.
- Lastly, we will no longer be using TeamUnify. All team and meet registration information will be posted within the Aquatics section of our website http://www.ymcabeaufortcounty.com/aquatics/swim-team/, or emailed to you directly.
Have you been looking for a place to serve the Lord and weren’t sure where to start? Would you like to build life-long friendships with other women as God grows you personally?
Why don’t you think about the AWANA program?
I am looking for a few special women to help me during AWANA with 5th and 6th grade Girls.
- Willing hands and willing heart to mentor girls.
- Availability to help share the Gospel with girls in a mentoring context.
- Listen to and help girls learn memory verses.
- Must be a member of Community Bible Church.
- Starts September 10th. No experience needed! Will train!
Please call, text, email or message me if you want to be a part of this exciting ministry!
Friend needs help moving tomorrow starting at 9 am… if you can help with moving heavy things please contact Catherine Heilker 816-703-8770 or email@example.com.
Looking for a piano? Sarah McKay has one…… This is a Lester piano. All keys and pedals work. Will need to be tuned after moving.
Call or text Sarah 502-648-2768
Free to good home:
3 twin box springs. We do not have mattresses.
These have been stored in our guest bedroom and company is on the way! Please contact me for pick up asap if interested.