CBC Homeschool STANFORD ACHIEVEMENT TESTING 2016
The Stanford Achievement Test will be administered to homeschooling students this spring. This testing
situation is available to CBCCA students as well as non-CBCCA/non-CBC homeschool students. The details
are as follows:
Place: Community Bible Church, Children’s Building
Dates: May 3 – May 5, 2016 (Tuesday – Thursday)
Grades: 4 – 12
Testers: Audrey Broggi, Cindy Smith, Ninette Hodgins
Time: 8:45 – 12:00 (approximate)
Administrative Fee: $40.00 per student.
Payment preferred in the form of a check made out to CBC, with “Stanford Test fee” written in the memo.
Give to Claudia Gay or Laura Caldwell (Front Desk of main building.
Deadline is April 8. No student will be tested Without Payment.
(Please don’t make us come to you; pay promptly. Thank you)
Parents are responsible for ordering and paying for the Stanford Achievement Tests
(NOT the Stanford/OLSAT) for their child (children). The instructions are:
1. Order online (bjupresstesting.com) or call BJUP (800.845.5731). You will be ordering the Stanford
Achievement Test (the SAT/TASK) according to the grade level of your student this spring.
2. Should order by March 25, 2016 in order to ensure timely delivery to test administrator.
3. You will need to identify the tester as Ninette Hodgins. Ninette’s tester ID number is 910564.
4. BJU will require you to verify that you homeschool your child (children).
5. On the same day you order your test, please e-mail Ninette (email@example.com) with the following
a. Child’s first, middle initial, last name c. preferred parent contact information-
– phone number or e-mail
b. Grade level d. birthdate
4. Tests will be shipped to Ninette. The day after testing she will mail the tests back to BJU. The parent
(purchaser) will be notified by BJU when the results are ready for review online, usually within 10 business
days from the day the tests are received back at BJU.