|Amy Kuehl||Tue, Apr 4, 2:47 PM (17 hours ago)|
I was wondering if any families were interested in getting the kids ready for summer with swim practice and races. Here’s what I was thinking:
- A parent will volunteer to preview and then email a swim video for us to watch each week (beginner and intermediate based on needs) – 4 total
- A parent will volunteer to be in the pool to demonstrate the stroke, work with the kids and organize races
- Meet at the Battery Creek indoor pool every Tuesday in May from 2:30pm to 3:30pm to practice the stroke and let the kids race.
We would need parents to volunteer to send the video and be in the pool that week with the students. Depending on the interest, we could have 2 levels.
I already contacted the pool and they said this would be an ideal time. Parents would need to fill out all of the forms and pay per visit ($4) or get a 4 person family membership for a month ($40 add $5 for each additional family member per month).
Please respond with:
- Parent’s Name
- Name of Child(ren)
- Age of Child(ren)
- Swim Level of Child(ren): Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- How you would be able to help (send video, be in the water, how many weeks you would like to help)
to Amy Kuehl at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.