Marriage, the way God intended it to be, is a true art form.
Brian and Kelly McDaniel will host Family Life’s The Art of Marriage DVD and small group study at their home in Early Branch, SC, on Tuesday evenings from 7:30 until 9 p.m beginning March 1-April 5.
The Art of Marriage weaves together biblically-centered teaching, real-life stories, and humorous vignettes to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design. Each session will include a 30-minute DVD presentation by ministry leaders such as Dennis and Barbara Rainey, Voddie Baucham, Russell Moore, Crawford Loritts and others, and covers the following topics:
• Love Happens: God’s Purpose and Plan
• Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
• Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
• Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
• Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
• Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
No childcare will be provided but infants are welcome. If you would like to join the group, have questions, or need additional information, please contact Brian or Kelly McDaniel at (843) 321-6935 or email@example.com. We have room for a few more; however, we are limited to 6 couples. You do not have to be a member of CBC to participate.